About the Manning Search Group
- The Manning Search Group was founded September 2001 by its president, Roger Manning.
- The Manning Search Group is classified as an executive search firm working on both contingency and retained searches with national scope.
- Roger brought 25+ years of Healthcare operations and sales management experience to the table prior to creating the Manning Search Group.
- Roger spent three very successful years with Management Recruiters International as a Healthcare Search Consultant prior to creating the Manning Search Group
- Roger earned consecutive Pacesetter Awards and multiple Regional Sales Awards during his 3 years at MRI and ranked in the top 25% nationally of 4500 Account Executives
- Due to impressive business growth, we purchased new 6500 square foot building and moved corporate offices to current St. Peters Missouri location in May 2008.
- Steve Fallick has been with MSG for 6+ years. Steve brings 30+ years of industry experience to the field of executive search and recruitment. Steve moved in December 2011 and opened new MSG office in Greenwich, NY for 2012.