Want growth in your company? Hire the Manning Search Group to recruit the best talent.
Industry-Specific Experience and Focus
- 100+ years collective career experience in architecture, construction, distribution/logistics, heavy capital equipment, healthcare/medical services, medical manufacturing and sales industries;
- 11+ years in business at the Manning Search Group demonstrating success and staying power;
- Search Consultants have had actual industry-specific people management experience prior to recruiting career;
- Strong interests and passions for our industry specializations;
- Special recruiting training for each respective industry;
- Better understand your company and special needs;
- We are not “generalists”, MSG accepts job orders and recruits candidates only within our industries of specialization: architecture, construction, distribution/logistics, heavy capital equipment, healthcare/medical services, medical manufacturing and sales experience.
Productivity, Profitability, Reliability
- Improves time management of hiring managers by not sifting through unqualified applicants;
- Improves hiring manager productivity by focusing them on other important job duties;
- Improves quality of hire by targeting high performers from competition;
- Reduces downtime of open positions & lost productivity/sales;
- Improves Public Relations through Search Consultant liaison activities;
- Lowers risk of bad hires through extensive screening processes;
- Lowers risk and cost of bad hire through performance replacement guarantee.
High Quality Candidates
- Candidates are targeted by the Search Consultant based upon reputable referrals;
- Every candidate will have backgrounds/experience that closely match the job specifications;
- Candidates are screened and interviewed to determine their career success and track records; candidates must show evidence of prior successful track records;
- Qualified candidates have successful positions with competitors or companies that utilize the same skill sets as your company;
- MSG conducts at least 3-successful professional job reference checks on the candidate to further qualify their credentials;
- Candidates must satisfy the MSG Search Consultants screening and in-depth interview processes. Your MSG Search Consultant may also ask you for your specific screening questions that you prefer to be asked before the candidate is submitted to you.